What Does a Nutritional Health Coach Do?
- A Nutritional Health Coach gently guides you step by step to reach your Health Goals.
- As a student you will learn a set of skills that will support optimum health for the rest of your life.
- Recommendations are offered that are enjoyable and easily integrated into your lifestyle.
How Can a Nutritional Health Coach Help Me?
- Weight Loss & Management
- Energy Issues
- Diabetes Prevention & Management
- Food Sensitivities & Cravings
- Healthy Meal Planning
- Guidance to a Healthy Future
An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides ongoing support.
As your Nutritional Health Coach, I will listen carefully and will guide you through the mazes of conflicting information. Together we integrate what really works for you.
Your Personal Health Course includes:
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- Email support between sessions
- Simple healthy recipes
- Handouts specific to your needs and goals
First Session: No Charge (An Introduction & Discussion of your Health Goals)
Complete 4 Month Nutritional Program: $450 (Savings of $30.00)
Individual Sessions: 1 hr. $60
To decide if Nutritional Health Coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me.
During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.