Sprouted Sunflower Seed Broccoli Slaw
This recipe can be made with broccoli slaw which is prepackaged for convenience or make your own shredded cabbage (red or green) or shredded broccoli stems.
- Package of “Broccoli Slaw”
- Shredded Carrots (about 1/2 – 3/4 cup)
- Sprouted Sunflower Seeds*
- Craisins (to taste)
- Squeeze of Lemon (about 1/2 tsp. or to taste
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Herbamare Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper
Combine all ingredients. So filling and delicious! Great to take to work for lunch.
*Sprouted Sunflower Seeds – to sprout – take about a 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds (raw, unsalted) and put in mason jar. Cover with water about 2″ above seeds or more. Let sit on counter overnight.
Next day, rinse and cover again with water. On day 2 or 3 they will be sprouted and crunchy. Wonderful! Put them on fruit, in salads and in smoothies.